8.15.2012

Wednesday Love

What I'm loving this Wednesday!

1) Lands End
Not a place I shop often, but I'm so glad I did. So many cute things! I ended up buying two canvas totes...

via
via

I can see these canvas storage bins all over my home - the linen closet, under the beds, toy storage in the playroom.... I ended up buying the smallest size to use as our 'portable' diaper storage around the house.


2) Baby Gap
Oh my word, baby cuteness. I wish A still fit into their baby sizes, because I would buy each and every one of these items. The second one down is called "Earn His Stripes" - really? I feel like Gap made these for me. Gap merchants - if you are reading - please consider making these outfits in toddler sizes. Pretty please?

via
via
via

3) Pottery Barn Vanessa Duvet
Clearly I'm late to the game. This is long gone from Pottery Barn...but it is available on eBay. I have always had a hard time shopping for bedding. I can never find something I love. This is one that I keep thinking about... maybe that's a sign I should buy it. I have a feeling, though, that the hubs will say its not very masculine.



4) Martha Stewart for Home Depot
I'll explain more in another post, but suffice it to say I'm losing steam in the hunt for a bathroom vanity. After searching the big box stores, we seem to agree on this one: it fits the budget and it fits our decor. This may be the one...

via

5) More Fall Outfits
I know, enough already with the fall outfits! I think this would be perfect for our family pictures this fall. Now I just need to find a great pair of boots!

Source: tumblr.com via Jillian on Pinterest


6) Pinterest Quotes
These are my favorites from the week. Especially Betty's - so well said.



Source: tumblr.com via Jillian on Pinterest


I'm linking up with Jaime for WILW!



Happy Wednesday Friends!


1 comment:

  1. such cute little outfits!

    Have a wonderful day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!