12.07.2012

{What I'm Reading} 2012 Edition

One of my Resolutions for 2012 was to read 1 book a month, and I'm happy to say that I completed my goal well in advance of the New Year. I always love a good book recommendation, so I thought I'd share my 2012 reading list with all of you!





































I'd recommended most of these to anyone. To be perfectly honest, the only one I didn't enjoy was Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. I didn't see the movie, so I don't have much to compare to. But this was a tough book to stay interested in, and I thought the writing could have been more compelling.

My favorite part of reading all 18 of these, was discovering some new (to me) authors. I will continue to read Diane Chamberlain, especially since I find her writing style similar to Jodi Picoult, and Elin Hilderbrand. Jodi is by far and away my most favorite author. Remember the questions you had to answer on those high-school "get to know me" surveys? ... one of them always was "If you could meet anyone for lunch, who would it be"? Jodi Picoult! Ahhh! Would be a dream come true.

I'd like to try and keep the {What I'm Reading} series running in 2013, so that I can share what I'm reading each month, rather than compiling them all at the end of the year.  Maybe we can start a little online book club?! I'm such a dork, but I'd love to be part of a book club.

What are you guys reading? I'd love to hear some of your favorites, too!

Happy Friday, friends!

all links above bring you directly to the print edition, on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!