2.19.2013

Sharing the Love

I know... Valentine's Day was last week. But I can still share the love!

One of my 2013 New Year’s resolutions was to be more green. We try to be as eco-conscious as possible, and have made big changes in our house the last few years:  greener cleaning products, composting and eating organic whenever we can. I’ll write more about this (one day), but this even goes for Otto now, who is on an all-natural raw meat diet as of a few weeks ago.

I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before, but one of my guilty pleasures is to pick out new nail polish. I have a little bit of a nail-polish hording problem. Thankfully when we renovated our bathroom last year, I had to do some major purging. But I still have at least 6 or 7 colors at the ready. While looking for a new color last week, it occurred to me that I’ve never sought to “green” my manicure routine... and with all of the new, toxin-free formulas available, there was really no reason not to try them.

Zoya offers over 300 shades, and all of their formulas are all formaldehyde, toulane, DBP and camphor-free.

As part of their “Share the Love” program, it is super easy to get free nail polish. By clicking on the below (which is my personal share-the-love link), and creating an account, a coupon for a free bottle of nail polish will automatically be added to your account (FYI, this is an $8 savings). You will only pay for shipping, or, if you buy 2 bottles of nail polish on top of your free one, you will get free shipping on your order!


In the spirit of full disclosure, I will get  “points” when you create an account & place an order. While I’m sure the points will eventually amount to something (I’m not sure what, to be honest), that is not why I’m sharing the link. I really just thought it would be fun for all of you to get a free bottle of nail polish!

I just placed my first order, so I can’t comment on the product itself, but since Sherry (from YHL) has been using Zoya since 2008, I’m sure it is great. After-all, I consider Sherry & John the ultimate product knowledge gurus on pretty much everything.

In case you are curious, here’s what I ordered!



Morgan

Jane


Happy Shopping!

I was in no way compensated for saying anything about Zoya products or their “Share the Love” program. My order was placed by & paid by ME, and I received absolutely no discount from Zoya. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!