3.19.2013

Spring Fashion

I can't believe I'm typing this post as the snow from Monday night's storm still covers our front lawn. But tomorrow is the first day of spring, and I'm so looking forward to some warmer weather and playing outside.

Here are some of the things I'm loving for spring! 



A lightweight hoodie for those cooler days, especially when we're playing outside after dusk.

A new iPhone case in a bright, fun pattern.

This adorable striped scarf that can go with pretty much anything.

It may be a diaper bag, but it's still adorable (and waterproof!)

An adorable dress for work or the weekends.

This fun necklace to dress up a solid top or a cute A-line dress.

A pair of gold aviators, because honestly, they make any outfit look cooler.

Not necessarily a fashion item, but this chevron throw would add a pop of color to my living room.

These bright earrings go with jeans or the dress I'm planning to wear for an upcoming baptism.

A pair of comfy sandals for commuting in and out of NYC.



Linking up with Leah for Hello Spring Link-Up!


My Everyday Love

2 comments:

  1. Great wish list!! Love that yellow necklace! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute list! I love that bag! LOVE! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!