8.09.2013

Five on Friday

Helllllo Friday! I'm so happy you're here!


First and foremost, thank you all so much for all the messages and well wishes about our big news! We were completely overwhelmed with the outpouring of love & congratulations. We're so excited for this next chapter in our lives, as crazy as it may be!

So now that our secret is out, I'm sharing five baby & pregnancy items that I'm loving (or lusting after) lately!


Linking up with Darci & friends for another installment of Five on Friday!




{ONE}

I never saw the need for a pregnancy pillow when I was pregnant with A, but now that I'm already as big as I was at 20 weeks, I see one of these in my future. And this one is super duper stylish, to boot.


{TWO}

My dear, dear friend (and mom to a 4.5 year-old AND 10-month old twin boys) was here for a night last week, and gifted me with her "bible" to twin pregnancy. I cannot remember their exact weights at birth, but both of her boys weighed well over 7 pounds when she delivered at 37 weeks, and she swears by this book. I'm almost done, and have already learned so much about maternal nutrition and all the things I need to be doing to keep these babies in as long as possible.



{THREE}

These Loft jeans are from the end of my first pregnancy, but have made an early appearance with this pregnancy. While I can still wear my pre-pregnancy jeans with a belly band, some days its nice to have a break from them. And now that I had to go on the site to find a picture, I see these are 60% off. Hello, second pair!



{FOUR}

Stripes are my weakness. That is all.





{FIVE}

This pictures pretty much make my heart melt.







2 comments:

  1. Still on cloud nine for you with this news!!!!!!!!!! You are such an amazing mama .... these babes are oh so lucky!

    And that pregnancy pillow looks divine! I had one and loved it... and now I sleep with a king size pillow on each side of me... which my hubby hates! I just got too comfy then and can't give them up now! :/

    Hope you're feeling better and getting lots of rest! So excited to follow along throughout your pregnancy, sweet friend! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!