10.07.2013

Holiday Cards... Now on Etsy!

Well friends, today is a happy happy day. Bella Carta's Holiday Cards are live on Etsy!

Here are some of my favorites from this season...
... also featuring some of my favorite bloggers' families!












And back by popular demand... we are now offering 4 options for Instagram Holiday cards!

I think these are wonderful, because not everyone has the opportunity to have professional family pictures taken for their Holiday cards. They offer the opportunity to show pictures from your everyday life, and showcase you & your family in their natural element.





Even more Holiday Cards can be seen in the shop -
Head over and check them out!!

Things are operating a little differently this year, mainly because I am taking a limited number of print orders this season. If you are interested in Bella Carta printing your holiday cards, please make sure to contact me as soon as possible!

You all have been so extremely supportive of my business, and many of you sent in photos of your families to use in these samples. I can't tell you how appreciative I am of this community, and the friendships I've made! So to thank all of you, please use the code EOSHOLIDAY13 for 10% off any digital file order!

Have a wonderful week, friends!




2 comments:

  1. Oh Jillian, I love them ALL...and all of the sweet, familiar faces!! :) You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!!! I can not wait to order our cards this year. But making the decision on which to order is going to be SOOO hard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!